2022 IEEE 12th International Conference
Nanomaterials: Applications & Properties
Kraków, POLAND, Sep. 11-16, 2022
The prime focus of our Conference is on nanoscale materials with emphasis on interdisciplinary research exploring and exploiting unique physical and chemical proprieties of these materials for practical applications.
Why should you attend the IEEE NAP-2022 Conference?
- One of the largest IEEE nanoconferences in Eastern Europe!
- Internationally renowned Invited Speakers
- Interesting interdisciplinary scientific program
- Engaging conference social & networking events
- All presentations will be available online
- Scopus & Web of Science indexed Conference Proceedings
The 2022 IEEE 12th International Conference “Nanomaterials: Applications & Properties” (IEEE NAP-2022) will be held in a hybrid format, with a "physical" meeting on Sept. 11-16, 2022 in hotel GALAXY, Krakow, Poland. This is an annual conference, and 200+ international attendees are expected.
IEEE NAP 2022 Invited Speakers
Our Sponsors & Partners
The Organizers of the IEEE NAP-2022 are proud to enlist the following companies and organizations as our sponsors and supporters
The NAP Organizing Committee welcomes you to our Conference!
Would you like to join us?
The Abstract submission deadline is extended to May 16, 2022.